Are you noticing scale buildup on your appliances, your skin is dry and itchy or your clothes look gray and faded? If so, you might need a water softener.
Benefits to getting a water softener:
- Saves Money: Soft water lacks the mineral ions that causes buildup in your pipes and appliances, saving you from costly repair bills.
- Cleaner hair and softer skin: Soft water can be extremely beneficial for your hair and skin while bathing or showering.
- Brighter and softer clothes: A water softener prevents the adverse effects of hard water on your clothes while making them soft to the touch and preserving the new, fresh look and feel.
- Cleaner dishes and less time cleaning: If you have hard water, you know how difficult it is to keep your dishes clean. A water softener fixes the problem of getting your dishes clean by removing the minerals before they can build up on your dishes.
- Stains in the sink and bathtub: The stains you see in your sink and bathtub are created when your tap water evaporates and leaves behind calcium and magnesium.